Life-changing question for women whose lives have been affected by their emotional pain and they find it difficult to heal and grow.
If there was a way to confront the pain that you have buried and find healing, would you finally let go of the past, feel confident to begin the journey to positive growth, and dare to live the life of your dreams?
- You have spent all your life shutting down a big part of yourself because you were too afraid to confront it.
- You swallow your pain because everyone told you that your pain is not special. They give you examples of people who have it worse than you, and ask you to be grateful for yours.
- You spend your days pretending that this pain is not causing a trauma that is affecting your life.
- Every time you want to speak up, shame shuts you down. You worry about what people will say when they hear all that you’ve been through.
- So, you keep silent and sweep everything under the rug again.
- You smile at the world, but deep down, you wish someone can hold your hand, look into your eyes, and see that you need help.
- You wake up every morning ignoring the part of you that yearns for healing.
- You read other people’s stories of pain and silently nod along, relating, but not able to bring yourself to speak up.
- You put up a face for everyone even when this pain is tearing you apart inside.
- But it doesn’t have to be so.
- You should not have to put up a face that is different from how you feel.
- You should not have to ignore your pain to make other people feel comfortable.
- You should not keep silent when speaking up has the power to bring you the healing that will transform your life.